Shop by Category
Squats are one of the most important exercises whether you’re trying to lose weight or build muscle, and squat racks are one piece of home weight lifting equipment that make them safer and easier to do. Doing squats without a spotter can potentially be dangerous, so what do you do when you’re working out alone? You use a squat rack, of course!
Affordable Squat Stands
Not everyone can afford to have a house full of professional gym equipment, but squat racks are an affordable alternative to an entire plethora of weight training equipment. Not only are they used for your exercise routine, but they also provide spotter bars and storage for your weights and barbell – everything you need, all wrapped in one little piece of weight room equipment. Nice. As an added bonus, you can even use your favorite weight bench with your squat rack.
8 Exercises, 1 Rack
It’s always advised to warm up before a workout, and you can even do that with your squat rack. Simply attach a band or even a towel around the squat stand and stretch away.
Here are 8 exercises you do with squat racks:
- Back Squats (Strength) – Target quads; also work calves, glutes, hamstrings, and lower back
- Negative Pull-Ups (Strength) – Target lats; also work biceps and middle back
- Push Presses (Olympic Weightlifting) – Target shoulders; also work quads and triceps
- Floor Presses (Powerlifting) – Target triceps; also work chest and shoulders
- Skullcrushers (Strength) – Target triceps
- Good Mornings (Powerlifting) – Target hamstrings; also work abs, glutes, and lower back
- Ab Rollouts (Strength) – Target abs; also work lower back and shoulders
- Power Cleans (Strength) – Target hamstrings; also work calves, forearms, glutes, lower/middle back, quads, shoulders, traps, and triceps
Whether you’re a pro or a novice, this should be plenty to get you going on your muscle-building and/or weight-loss journey.
If you have any questions about our squat racks, feel free to give us a call or stop by our shop in Newark Ohio; we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!