When it comes to rack systems and other weight lifting equipment, there are so many options that it can make your head spin. The Equipment Guys are here to narrow down those options and tell you a little more about some of them. Rack systems include half racks and full racks. In this article, we’re going to cover the half racks.
Half racks are convenient because they allow the user to do multiple weight training exercises with the same “machine.” Below are some of the half racks we carry and a brief description of each.
- Millennium Half Rack – Modular design, angled plate storage, bolt on chin bars
- Millennium Double Half Rack – Modular design, built-in weight racks, removable bench
- 800-1 Half Rack – Walk through design, J Cups, safety spotters, pull up bar, storage pegs
- 800-4 Double Half Rack – 2 J Cups, 2 safety spotters, 2 pull up bars, storage pegs
- 850-1 Half Rack – Modular bolt-together design, removable J Cups, multi-grip chin up bar, 2 attached bar storages
- 850-4 Double Sided Half Rack – Easy assembly, infinitely adjustable, can be changed to full rack, removable weight bench
As you can see, our half racks offer the capability to do so many things. What we’ve listed above is just a very brief overview of what you get with them. With our professional gym equipment, you’ll get the best possible workout in the most convenient way. We’re confident that you’ll love our weight room equipment and the intense workout you get by using it.
If you’re ready to get your exercise regimen started, give The Equipment Guys a call or come on down and see us in Newark Ohio. We would be more than happy to explain more and show you exactly how our half racks work.