STRAY DOG

auxiliary training rack (atr)

Auxiliary machines are only used for about 15% of your work out, so what are they used for the other 85% of the time?

"Stray Dog ATR's are a systematic approach to auxiliary work that has a mindset of a rack station and the utility of a swiss army knife"

Bedford-9

key features

  • Compatible with all Stray Dog Attachments
  • Over flow lifting stations
  • Smaller footprint than traditional rack
  • Auxiliary storage
Willoughby-South-Showcase-14
ATR Base Unit Dimensions

BASE ATR

          • Compatible with all Stray Dog rack attachments
          • Compatible with all Stray Dog machine add-ons
          • Compatible with spotter safety arms
          • 8 floor anchoring points
          • 12 SF footprint
ATR compact Dimensions

COMPACT ATR

          • Compatible with all Stray Dog rack attachments
          • Floor and wall anchoring points
          • 7 SF footprint

ATR MACHINES

Lat Pull Down

Lat Pull Down w/ Low Row

Belt Squat

Adjustable Cable Column

STORAGE OPTIONS

  • BUMPER PLATES
  • KETTLEBELLS
  • DUMBBELLS
  • CHANGE PLATES
  • MEDICINE/SLAM BALLS
  • BARS
  • SAFETY SPOTTER ARMS
  • BANDS
  • CHAINS
  • COLLARS

STORAGE TRAYS ARE AVAILABLE IN LENGTHS OF: 43", 60", 72"

 

Connector OPTIONS

  • FAT BAR CONNECTOR
  • NEUTRAL GRIP CHIN UP CONNECTOR
  • ARCHED CONNECTOR
    • OPTION FOR TITAN CHIN UP HANDLES
    • OPTION FOR CUSTOM LOGO TOPPER

CONNECTORS ARE AVAILABLE IN LENGTHS OF: 43", 60", 72"

Subscribe to our NewsletterHelp keep your facility up to date! Our biweekly newsletter has information to maintain and update your facility, new products and featured installations.